Download UCO Bank 15g Form PDF: UCO Bank has come up with a new format for the income tax return form 15G. It is an official form available for individuals, who have deposited money in a fixed deposit scheme or other financial products. This new format ensures that you avoid TDS on interest earned and at the same time you can get your bank account details by submitting this UCO Bank Form 15G PDF online here. Here we will discuss all the important information about this form along with downloading the link and answers to some questions which may arise while filling it up online:
- 15G and 15H are forms used by an individual to avoid TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) that the bank or financial institution deducts while crediting any interest related to fixed deposits, post office schemes, recurring deposits, etc.
- If you have a fixed deposit of 1 lakh with UCO Bank then your TDS would be around 10%. However, if you have a recurring deposit of 20K per month in another bank then your TDS will be as high as 20%.
What is form 15G PDF?
Form 15G PDF is used by individuals to avoid TDS on interest earned. It is available in UCO Bank and you can download it from their website.
UCO Bank 15g form pdf is available here to download free of cost and by submitting this form to your bank branch/Company you can avoid the TDS on interest earned.
The Form 15G has been introduced by Income Tax Department in order to minimize tax evasion, which results from using credit cards or any other method for making payments (i) where it is not possible for the assessee to identify himself as such because he does not have any name-IIN; (ii) where his identity cannot be established due to lack of documents; or (iii) where there are doubts regarding his identity.
Download UCO Bank Form 15G PDF
You can download UCO Bank 15g form pdf in English, Hindi, and Marathi languages.
The bank has made available the official website to download UCO Bank Form 15G, which can be done by clicking on this link: https://www.ucobank.com/English/home.aspx. The form is available in PDF format and it has been confirmed that it is tamper-proof as well as viruses free too so you don’t have to worry about your personal details getting leaked out while filling up the form online or downloading it from their website! You just need a scanner or any other device capable of scanning files onto your computer before submitting them into an application form like this one; once submitted successfully within 48 hours after the submission date then we will get back with our results in 3-5 working days depending upon how busy our team members are currently during peak season demand periods such as Diwali.
Can I submit the 15G form online to UCO Bank?
Yes, you can submit a 15g form online in UCO Bank. You can also submit a 15g form online in any bank or financial institution.
How can I get the 15G form online?
To get your 15G form, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the link given below and fill out the form. You will get it within 24 hours. You can also send an email or call us at +91-7870-401161
Who can submit form 15G?
- Any individual who is eligible to receive interest on Fixed Deposit, Post Office schemes, Recurring Deposits or any other type of investment account.
- Any individual who is not a resident Indian? You can still apply for this form if you are not a citizen of India, but your passport and visa documents must be valid at the time of submission of form 15G application with UCO Bank by you.
- A person who is not an Indian citizen in terms of section 6(c) of Citizenship Act 1955 (Section 5(1)(a)) or any person who has acquired citizenship through naturalization under section 8A (1) or (2) thereof shall not be eligible for registration as An Individual Investor under this Act unless he/she has resided continuously in India during those years specified in Sub-section (1) within which period at least two years have elapsed since his last departure from India before applying for registration under section 6(c).
Why 15G form is required?
The 15G Form is required to avoid TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) on interest earned from Fixed Deposit, Post Office Schemes, Recurring Deposits, and other interest-based products.
It’s not necessary to file a 15G form if you have received TDS on interest earned from Bonds, Mutual Funds, or any other product that doesn’t qualify as an interest-based product.
Documents required to fill UCO Bank 15g form
- Passbook of the Bank account in which Interest is being credited.
- Address Proof (Anyone)
- PAN Card
1) PAN Card
A PAN card is a 10-digit alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department to any person who has a taxable income in India. The card is used as proof of identity and address, as well as proof of being employed or self-employed. It also acts as your bank’s identifier for direct debits from your account(s). You need to apply for your PAN card online at https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/tax-services/apply-for-pan.aspx.
2) Address Proof (Any one)
You can give the address proof of your residence, which is the place where you live and stay. You can use any of the following as proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License, Passport, or Ration Card (if it has your photo on it).
a) Aadhar Card
To apply for the Aadhar card, you need to visit your nearest UCO Bank branch and fill out a form in front of an officer.
The applicant must carry:
- A copy of his/her valid passport; or
- Proof that he/she has been issued a valid passport (i.e., photocopy of stamped passport).
b) Driving License, Passport, Ration Card
You are required to submit the following documents:
- National ID Card/Driving License.
- Passport or any other travel document issued by government authorities (may be in any language).
c) Voter ID card
A voter ID card is valid identity proof. It is issued by the Election Commission of India and it’s an identity proof for every Indian citizen above 18 years of age.
To obtain a voter ID card, you need to visit your local office or collect it from any other official source like your bank branch or post office.
3) Passbook of the Bank account in which Interest is being credited.
A passbook is a document issued by banks to their customers. It contains details of all the transactions done by you, including interest or other transaction charges. Passbooks are issued after every transaction and are proof of identity, address, and account balance.
UCO Bank Form 15G and 15H PDF Download Link
Click on the link below to download UCO Bank Form 15g PDF.
UCO Bank Form 15G PDF Download Link:
UCO Bank Form 15H PDF Download Link:
You can save tax from TDS if your income from Fixed Deposit does not exceed the basic exemption limit of INR 2 lakhs. Form 15G PDF is available here to download free of cost and by submitting this form to your bank branch/Company you can avoid the TDS on interest earned.
If you have any queries on UCO Bank Form 15G, you can ask us in the comments below. If you have any queries regarding this article or any other topic, feel free to add comments below.