Do you know what the PNB knowledge center is? PNB Parivar HRMS Kit is another name for it. PNB introduced the system in 2006. The system is required for adequately processing payroll and centralizing wage criteria. It helps in the centralization of payroll management and the maintenance of employee records.
PNB Knowledge Centre Login Guide
The process also contains a wide variety of useful functions and procedures. Attendance, performance assessment, training management, HR Management information system, job recruitment and selection system, absentee management, and employee self-service are only a couple of available functions.
What is PNB Knowledge Centre?
The knowledge center is also useful to Punjab National Bank shareholders. It provides information about Punjab National Bank’s financial statements. If you visit the PNB Knowledge Center website, you can find a PNB Bank employees’ login option. The Knowledge Center platform was founded in 2006 to assist the company’s employees. It offers them information about PNB Bank’s financial results as well as other bank-related information.
The Knowledge Centre also addresses employee Attendance, Payroll Information, and Promotion-Related Matters. The knowledge center for its staff also issues important circulars. The majority of PNB staff use the Information Centre to read and download handouts.
If you work with PNB Bank, you can use your login details to reach the knowledge center. The steps for signing into the Knowledge Centre are described below. We’ll even chat about losing your Password if you’re having trouble signing in. This forum, according to PNB Bank, is just for PNB Bank owners.
How to Login Knowledge Centre of the Punjab National Bank?
You’re a new employee at Punjab National Bank, you could be uncertain about the PNB Knowledge Centre Login process. If this is the case, don’t worry because we will answer all of your questions here. To enter the Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre, follow the steps outlined below.
- First and foremost, go to www.pnbnet.in the Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre’s official web portal.
- Enter in all necessary information, such as Login credentials, and in the Enter sum box, type the outcome of the question, which will be presented below the box, as seen in the above screenshot. As you’ll see in the above screenshot, the question entering the sum box and the answer differs from the question given.
- After you’ve finished all of the fields, press the “Login” button. Your Login details will be checked, and you’ll be logging into your PNB Knowledge Centre Employee Account, where you’ll find all of the information you need regarding your work.
- You can select from choices for promotions, wages, participation, and other similar information in the app, which is reasonably quick to use. On the front page, relevant notifications are shown.
- You can also use an application that you can import from the PlayStore or AppStore for Android and IOS to enter the information center. The authentication process is the same.
PNB Bank is one of the most critical government-owned banks in India:
There are many explanations for this:
- Punjab National Bank has been one of India’s oldest banking institutions. It was established in 1894.
- Credit cards, consumer lending, retail banking, finances and insurance, investment banks, home lending, business banking, private equity, and asset management are some of the financial services available.
- In India and overseas, PNB Bank has more than 11 crore clients.
- There are more than 11000 branches of Punjab National Bank.
- Punjab National Bank’s main website is https://pnbindia.in/
- The bank’s headquarters are in New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank concluded the merger operation in 2020. Punjab National Bank combined the Oriental Bank of Commerce and the United Bank.
PNB Knowledge Centre Application Download
- The PNB Knowledge Centre Smartphone application can be used to obtain access to the portal.
- The knowledge center takes requests to Download Easy procedures. For Android applications, head to the Playstore.
- Now, type in PNB information to get the official application. Bear in mind that you can download the official app.
How Can I Reset/Forget My PNB Knowledge Centre Password?
When you forgot your Knowledge Centre login information, you can use the Forgot Password option. Take the necessary steps below:
- Visit the PNB Knowledge Centre’s official website. (https://www.pnbnet.in/)
- You will now see multiple options, such as financial reports and a log-in option.
- Now, press Forget Password. A new pop-up window will open. Enter your username and click Create OTP.
- Over the next display, insert your OTP to complete the forgotten password procedure.
After signing into PNB Knowledge Centre Online, an employee can access their assets and liabilities, performance evaluations, fuel reimbursement, and other facility information. If you have any questions, comment below section.