Greetings, Buddies! Axis bank account closure form pdf is required if you wish to close your Axis bank account. Axis Bank is one of India’s best private banks. We will provide an Axis Bank Account Closure form PDF, as well as an Axis Bank Saving Account Form, in this article.
Axis Bank Account Closure Form Pdf
How to Close Axis Bank Account
Candidates who want to close their Axis Bank account should use the following procedure:
- First and primarily, you must withdraw the money that has been deposited in your account.
- Then you must fill the Axis bank account closure form.
- The bank can provide you with an Axis Bank Account Closure Form.
- You may also get it by following the link provided in this post.
- Fill out the account Axis bank account closure form and return it to your local bank branch.
- Remember to bring your bank passbook, Aadhaar card, or other form of identification with you when filling out the form.
- Your Axis bank account would be closed within 10 working days after that.
- This will be notified to you via SMS on your mobile phone.
The details in the bank’s system provided by you will be validated by bank staff. Following successful verification, your account will be closed, and funds will be transferred as per the commands which you have given. You can also get Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form.
Download Axis Bank Account Closure Form
|Article||Account Closure Form|
|Beneficiary||Axis Bank Customer|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Closure Form PDF||Click Here|
AXIS Bank Customer Care Number:
Call Axis Bank customer Care at 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555 if you have any questions or require extra assistance (call charges may apply).