UAA Blackboard Login: The University of Alaska Anchorage is a research-oriented organization. During the academic year, the university enrolls approximately 11,000 international students. The university has a mildly selective entrance policy, with a 76% acceptance rate. At the University of Alaska, students can choose from over 100 undergraduate and graduate programs.
UAA Blackboard Login
UAA Blackboard is the online learning system used by the University Of Alaska Anchorage. It offers students access to educational materials and resources, including:
- Assessment tools (tests and quizzes)
You can get help from the following sources:
- UAA is a great place for students who want to learn about their future.
- They have many programs and courses that are free, including the Advanced Nursing Practice Program, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), and Registered Nurse Education Programs (RN).
- If you have any questions about these programs or would like more information about them, please contact us at [email protected]
How to login to UAA Blackboard?
To login to UAA Blackboard, you will need the following:
- A valid email address.
- A password that is at least 6 characters long and contains at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, and at least one number or symbol.
- If this account has been created using a personal computer, then it will be necessary for you to log in using your username and password (e-mail address).
UAA Blackboard Help
- uaa blackboard login: https://uaa.blackboard.com/login
- uaa blackboard access: https://uaa.blackboard.com/access
- uaa blackboard help: https://uaa.blackboard.com/help#faq
UAA Blackboard Login Trouble
If you’re having trouble logging into the UAA Blackboard, please try the following:
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date and has cookies enabled.
- If you have a desktop browser, right-click on the blackboard site link and select “Open in a new tab,” then refresh your web browser.
- If you are using an Android device or iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app, click here to go directly to the login page
How to access the University of Alaska Anchorage Blackboard online learning system.
To access the UAA Blackboard online learning system, go to uaa.blackboard.com and log in with your UAA email address and password. The system will take you to your account dashboard where you can view all of your courses, assignments, and grades from one place.
You can also access this page from any computer by going directly to https://www.alaska.edu/After entering the correct information into each field on this page, click “Log In” at the bottom of the screen
Why can’t I log into UAA Blackboard?
If you are unable to log in, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- Your browser is not supported. You can check which browsers are supported by UAA Blackboard by visiting this link: https://www.uaboard.com/support-us/browser-browsers
- You have not logged in for a long time and therefore forgotten your password or forgotten what email address was connected with your previous login attempts; or if you do recall it but still cannot remember which email address was linked with that login attempt then go back through those steps again before trying again under new conditions (e.g., creating a new account).
You can log in to Blackboard for UAA through a web browser.
To log in to Blackboard, you need to sign in with your username and password. To do this:
- Open the website at https://myuaa.blackboardconnections.com/login/.
- Enter your login information, including the following:
- First name (first_name) * Last name(last_name) * Email address(email_address)
UAA Blackboard Collaborate
- Collaborate with your classmates. Blackboard Collaborate is a tool that lets you share files with your classmates, access the course materials, and submit assignments.
- Share files on Blackboard Learn. You can upload files like PDFs for your students to view in class or download them as individual documents for later use in other courses.
- Access course materials from anywhere using the mobile app or desktop web portal (available when logged into blackboard).