Do you want to know how to mentor Agile teams in order to deliver maximum business value at scale? For this, you have to get SAFe® Scrum Master training to acquire some tactical skills to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. It assists you in finding the direction and tools you need to work efficiently in remote environments with distributed teams.
So, If you are curious to be a certified scrum master with the skills that help in leading companies succeed with Agile and Scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master training course is for you. You will learn the principles of servant leadership roles via this course. It will prove to be very helpful for you to develop high-performing, engaged, continuously improving teams in your own organization.
- 1 A Brief Overview of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
- 1.1 Prerequisites of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
- 1.2 Target Audience for Getting Training
- 1.3 Some Key Features of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
- 1.4 Learning Goals in the whole course
- 1.5 Learning Outcomes
- 1.6 Figure out the Worth of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
- 1.7 Significant Topics of Discussion in the Training
- 1.8 Characterizing the roles of the Scrum Master
- 1.9 Experiencing Program Increment planning
- 1.10 Facilitating Iteration Execution
- 1.11 Finishing the Program Increment
A Brief Overview of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
This SAFe® Scrum Master training course will help you to introduce the concepts of a Scaled Agile Framework enterprise. In addition, it helps you to plan and execute the Program Increment (PI).
You can learn how scrum masters empower and lead Agile teams. You can understand how to facilitate Agile events, such as iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives. Along all of these, you will discover how to help teams plan and complete their work.
Moreover, the said course will teach you the key components of Agile at scale development, how to execute Iteration Planning, and how to build high-performing Agile teams.
Prerequisites of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
Generally, there are no as such any particular requirements for getting SAFe® Scrum Master training. It means you can move on to the course regardless of experience.
But some strong recommendations are here for the individuals who mean to take the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam. Among these include.
- Having somewhat knowledge of Agile concepts and principles,
- Proper understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP),
- Thorough knowledge of operating software and hardware development processes.
Target Audience for Getting Training
This SAFe® Scrum Master training course is mainly designed for.
- New and existing Scrum Masters who are looking to understand their role in a SAFe enterprise.
- Team Leads who wish to get a thorough understanding of the Scrum Master role.
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who wish to educate Scrum Masters about their role.
Some Key Features of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
The SAFe® Scrum Master training is usually provided with the following features.
- Interactive instructor-led SAFe Scrum Master certification training
- Certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) and professionals with having rich domain expertise
- SAFe® Scrum Master training, which is in line with Scaled Agile, Inc’s guidelines
- Procure 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
- Pay in your local currency with no hassle
- Lifetime access to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) webinars
- Personalized LMS with having lifetime access that contains course resources
- Access to case studies prepared by the industry experts or business specialists
- Access to meetup groups and other events in order to connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals, along with a variety of learning resources
- Accommodation of retake SAFe® Scrum Master training within two months
Learning Goals in the whole course
All the institutes and preparation bodies of SAFe® Scrum Master training mainly focus on;
- How to facilitate Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- How to Coach Agile teams to improve constantly
- How to facilitate Scrum events
- How to facilitate Iteration Planning
- How to Support effective Program
- How to implement DevOps for consistent flow and delivery
- How to build a high-performing team
- How to perform the role of Scrum Master
- How to support effective Program Increment (PI) execution
Once the SAFe® Scrum Master training is completed, the attendees will be able to;
- Describe and express Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Perform or play the role of the Scrum Master in SAFe
- Support Iteration Planning and effective Iteration execution
- Facilitate effective Program Increment execution
- Construct high performing teams by becoming a servant leader and coach
Figure out the Worth of SAFe® Scrum Master Training
According to the recent surveys by payscale.com, SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) professionals can earn up to $120,000 per annum. The demand for SSM professionals continues to increase, and about 500 companies are constantly hiring certified Scrum professionals. The more prominent names among leading brands and companies who warmly welcome SAFe Scrum Master professionals include.
Significant Topics of Discussion in the Training
The attendees of SAFe® Scrum Master training will cover the topics discussed below.
Introducing Scrum in SAFe
Scrum is a lightweight process to deliver value for cross-functional, self-organized teams within SAFe. It consolidates the focus of Scrum project management practices with Extreme Programming (XP) practices.
This topic covers.
- Examine fundamental Agile development concepts
- Explore Scrum basics and essentials
- Position an Agile Team in a SAFe Enterprise
Characterizing the roles of the Scrum Master
A compelling Scrum Master is a team-based servant leader
This topic covers.
- Inspect the responsibilities of the Scrum Master role
- Explore the characteristics of an effective and compelling Scrum Master
- Fabricate high-performing teams
- Work with effective team events
- Mentor the Agile team using powerful questions
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams
- Sort out team conflicts
Experiencing Program Increment planning
This topic covers.
- Prepare to encounter PI Planning
- Create and review draft PI plans
- Finalizing plans and establishing business value
- Audit final plans and focus on a set of PI Objectives
- Facilitate and pave the way for an effective PI Planning
Facilitating Iteration Execution
This topic covers.
- Plan and organize the Iteration
- Follow on the Iteration progress
- Rectify the backlog
- Facilitate the Iteration Review
- Facilitate relentless and persistent improvement
- Support DevOps and Release on Demand
Finishing the Program Increment
This topic covers.
- Mentor the IP Iteration
- Prepare the team for the Inspect, Explore, and Adapt event
Once you go through the whole article, you will get cutting-edge info related to how to get SAFe® Scrum Master training. This certification course will pave the way for your rising enterprise level. You will be skilled to work as a servant leader and coach who can lead a high-performing Agile team at that point to accomplish maximum value at scale. For Manual outreach reach here.
Author Bio: Steve Parkar has extensive experience with inbound marketing for various industries like eCom, Mfg, Real-estate, Education, and advertising. Having worked with a Digital Marketing Agency, he has gained expertise in digital content creation, SME acquisition, and white hat linking.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jootoor
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/